2015 International New Year Celebrations and Silence Course
Special Program for Men at the
Maharishi Vedic Pandit Campus in Maharishi Vedic City
December 28 - January 16, 2015
- Single room with bathroom shared with one other room
- 3 meals daily
- Meditation hall
- WiFi available in the dining hall.
Maharishi Vedic Pandit Campus is an ideal place to dive deeply into silence. Constructed according to Vastu design in a city that is all Vastu, and enlivened by seven years of Vedic performances by the Maharishi Vedic Pandits, this is an extraordinary location, available for the first time. Although guests do not interact with Pandits, there will be opportunities to enjoy Rudra Abhishek and other special events held on campus.
Guests participate in group practice of the Transcendental Meditation® and TM-Sidhi® program in the Program Hall next to the guest rooms. Those with their own transportation may also participate at the Peace Palace in Maharishi Vedic City (1 mile away) or in the Maharishi Patanjali Golden Dome (4 miles away).
Breakfast will include cooked grains, milk and cereal. Lunch and dinner will include rice, dahl, chapatti, steamed veggie, spiced veggie (no chilies), salad, dessert.
Meals and Lodging Fees
- December 28-January 16 (20 days) — $1,100
- January 8-16 (8 days) — $440
- January 9-13 (4 days) — $220
Fees for guests who arrive or depart outside of those dates will be adjusted at the rate of $55 per day. There will be no “lodging-only” option. If you choose to take occasional meals off campus, fees will not be adjusted.
Celebrations with Maharaja in the Maharishi Pantanjali Golden Dome
- December 31, 11 am — Inauguration of Silence
- January 7, 11 am — End of Silence
- January 10, 10 am — Birthday Celebration of Maharaja Adiraj Rajaraam
- January 12, 10 am — Inauguration of the 8th Year of Raam Raj
Transportation to and from the above celebrations will be provided as part of the lodging fee for those who need a ride.